Gower Sourdough

£3.50

Little Valley Bakery – This Sourdough loaf is made using 60% freshly milled wholegrain flour from the Gower Heritage Centre, the other 40% is organic white bread flour from Shipton Mill. Freshly milled flour just like coffee has a far greater taste. Still only 3 Ingredients: Flour, Water & Salt. All our bread is what we would call ‘slow food’ and takes at least 16 – 24 hours to make.

Clear
SKU: DC0150 Category:

Description

Gower Sourdough

Little Valley Bakery – This Sourdough loaf is made using 60% freshly milled wholegrain flour from the Gower Heritage Centre, the other 40% is organic white bread flour from Shipton Mill. Freshly milled flour just like coffee has a far greater taste. Still only 3 Ingredients: Flour, Water & Salt. All our bread is what we would call ‘slow food’ and takes at least 16 – 24 hours to make.

Packaging & Delivery

At Deli Cymreig we take pride in providing you with produce that is in prime condition. Our current dispatch days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, so bear this in mind when ordering.

We deliver to the whole of the UK and Ireland on a 24 hour, next day basis.

All our produce is vacuum sealed and packaged in sustainable packaging from WoolCool, the natural alternative to polystyrene with greater insulation properties. Insulated using lambs wool, our packaging is far more environmentally friendly.

  • Better temperature control
  • Cushioning
  • Natural Lambswool Insulation
  • Environmentally friendly
  • Keeps produce cold for 2 days*

 

Woolcool and Animal WelfareWoolcool Food Packaging Factsheet

Additional information

Weight N/A
Size

800g loaf

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.